02 noviembre 2010

SUNEHRI

 HAPPY BIRTHDAYY BITCHH!! (again :P)
dunno if this was what u wer talking about but here it goes ajaja!
okayy.. i added u like a year ago i-dont-remember-why and u accepted me "cause u love me" ajaja and after that we where like mm a month without speaking? then u asked me something bout ur camera and tadaa! we kept speaking :) u told me everything i told u everything and here we areee :P you being a very important friend for me and me hoping to be one of yours too ajaja xD:P bueno, pues eso friki, que lo tipico no, tu querias lo papelon? ajjaja pues que me tienes aqui para todo y lo sabes ¬¬ y que no seas prima y no te trabes tanto anda y que siempre te dire paridas, me reire de ti y te dire que eres una prima :D ajaja son coñas, pero lo de las paridas si ehhh :PPP que me hagas casooooo:( y que vengas a las palmas OSTIAS :((( and dont ever tell me ur sad or that ur crying tiaa, cause i would like to hug u  and i CANT xd ajajajaja que freak :P 8-) so well, i hope u think this was useless and that u already knew everything  okay? cause u shudddd :PP so, dont threat me saying u are going to delete me cause i know u wont, and  if u do u wud be fed up of me calling to ur phone (: te aviso xd jajaja  so hope u had fun today after ur disappiontment AND surprise! ajaja
                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0toCy9S1kak
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE U(L)!

Aluuuuuuuu. (Patri says happy birthday too :D)
PS: thanks for accepting a freak like mee :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario